KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-76

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Now I know it for a fact. Bought BLT in the last few days? What a load of bullsh!t stolwyk, we would be up to our necks in more of your spam by now if that were the case - this time on BLT!

Fact is you are a 75 year old spam artist who has made a job for himself of pelting any website he can with any material he can if it supports his stock.

Qualifications? You can use a search engine.

Financial success - Hey, this is the internet - it can anything you want it to be!!

100%? 400%? Sure, sure. Yeah, yeah.

"So," you say "what is strange about that"? Well its precisely the same as Bonkers mode of operation. Whats worse is that you seriously expect anyone here to believe that you wouldn't have posted on yet another forum - Fixx - of course you will shower it in your duplicated garbage if people elsewhere will tolerate it. Your after mug punters! A man needs to be prepared to work hard to find those suckers. Whip up a freenzy!

$7? Sure its good buying probably gop to $10! Why? Why not! Brillant piece of logic!

Not on your life!! Know anyone with cancer do you? Who gives a damn if its making you money NRT could be poisoning Ethiopians for all you would care and if you put a decent story together.

You are a two bit ramper stolwyk nothing more and nothing less.

Even your sad claim that extending this thread is just getting more publicity for NRT goes right to the documented rampers objective that any press is good press.

Stand by for heaps of press.

So you got lucky on some biotechs. I'm sure you have some bloody big holes to fill in on your smoking ruins that are also documented on the search functions of all these sites.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Prophet? I don't think so.

Unscrupulous ? Absolutely.

Its true - we deserve in life what we are prepared to tolerate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.