KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

RobBlack entered an excellent post on the thread" STOLWYK-THE...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    RobBlack entered an excellent post on the thread" STOLWYK-THE FACTS"; It is #104034

I hope he doesn't mind me shifting that post to this site as it is relevant to it. Thanks for that:

"The persistant vindictive attacks on Gerry Stolwyk by AlphaCenturian over Stolwyk's CMQ & NRT posts is nothing short of bluddy disgusting.

Let's look at the facts.

Stolwyk first posted about CMQ on HC on 30.5.03 when CMQ was trading at $4.80 - it has since gone to $8.01 & now come back to $5.83 - a good return no matter which way you look at it.

On the other hand.........
    Alpha first posted negatively about CMQ on HC on 26.6.02 when it was $3.49 - now $5.83 after hitting $8.01 - a poor call no matter which way you look at it.

Stolwyk first posted about NRT on HC on 3.10.02 when NRT was trading at $1.90 - it has since risen to the current $5.52 - a brilliant call no matter which way you look at it.

On the other hand.........
    Alpha first posted negatively about NRT on HC on 14-5-03 when it was $3.69 - now $5.52 - another poor call no matter which way you look at it.

Which leaves one to wonder what is Alpha's motive behind attacking Stolwyk - unprofessional jealousy perhaps?

Disclaimer: I have never held either stock".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.