KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

information for new investors, page-89

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: robblack and stolwyk. Hi Gaga,

Yes I know , from the start your posts were directed against me. No news there.

You wrote:
    " im not new to this or other forums. i tend to think from stollwycks thick skinned replies that he is rather enjoying this new found exposure ( this only gives him more exposure ), hence i didnt join in earleir hoping the thread would die out".

Comment: You are a small thinker, I believe. For a start It wasn't me who caused these high CMQ values. The stock was about $5.50 when suddenly the effect of the 2 brokers' reports (valuing CMQ at $12 and $20) spread. It would be impossible for me to ramp up a stock in such a short time to $8.60.

I think that Alpha and you think that I have magic powers. I don't.

Another point is that when I talk of high profile, it doesn't necessarily mean "being highly visible". No, the story goes back to 2000.

At that time, some people were willing to agree that certain stocks would be worth following up and that core has remained. I don't charge fees and of course; we have the occasional loss as well.

So I mentioned BLT and Alpha didn't believe I bought it or bought it previously. The issue is a simple one: when I bought it, there was a considerable risk and I didn't want people to get exposed to that risk. There is still risk there of course but the market thinks that there is less as it rose 20 cents yesterday. So, I mentioned it.

As to exposure, GAGA, I don't need it as I am known. Having said that, the prospects of a stock like NRT (see first post) deserve some exposure IMHO.

HC has far too many non-stock specific posts. While it has some good posters, the overall quality of this site could be improved.

While one or two concentrate on my "ramping", the fact is that there is an enormous amount of ramping on every page but is ignored. I don't care about this of course because I symphatize with most posters, but I merely want to point this out.

I also know that there are many people who will post on more than 1 site and some post on 3 or more. They are entitled to do that, heavens forbid that censorship or standover tactics will be used.

Once the stocks rise neither Alpha nor you can stop it. Neither can I on most occasions and I don't intend to either. You take the risk when you invest or you put your money in the bank-as simple as that.

So, now you can go into BLT or you can stay out of it, that is your decision. And there are risks. What I don't want to see is another Alpha or whoever getting jealous if (I say, if) the stock rises.

Now Alpha, you talked negatively about NRT and CMQ and you made a fool of yourself. Come on now, what do you think about BLT?

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.