KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

ok stolwyk I have been pleasant and non judgemental till now but...

1. 1,600 Posts.
    ok stolwyk I have been pleasant and non judgemental till now but you got the goat up.I know a bucket load more than you and most of this board and st regarding nrt, more than I care to know to tell you the truth, and secondly I am not well known to you we have conversed once on a forum thats it.Let me tell YOU something, that just may enlighten you, whatever nrt have (and no one at RMH nor RCH) in oncology heamotology or any other associated field have stated whatever it is it aint gonna get to where it needs to go for MANY MANY years, and I am repeating verbatim what was told to me by heads of the departments that I have spoken to.I above all would love this to be a reality, buy at the moment it is just not a happening thing commercializastion wise.THAT IS REALITY.Now hot air aside from testing to commercialization do you have a clue how long that takes , do you care that you are prompting people to buy a stock that is quite possibly(the market will decide this) so overbought that it could do a cmq,does it even bother you that your blatent ramping on every forum listed in aus and nz could have caused heartbreak and tremendous losses ie CMQ do you have a concience I certainly hope so cause you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.Not a SINGLE TRADER /INVESTOR would have told people to buy cmq etc at such levels, and quite frankly I sleep at night , and I know for a fact that I would not given what you are doing, it is criminal disgraceful, blatent ramping, and should be taken as such.Listen mate I hope you make a fortune and do really well but NOT at the expense of people that mightnt be on the ball enough to know what you are doing
    trade wel
    and remember stop loss not that in cmq it would have helped
    tracker
    the fact that you think you know me sorta gives me the creeps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.