ALR 0.00% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

Information for newbies wondering what CHK is about

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hi all, I hope you don't mind me posting a new thread. I found this information on Reddit by a user and I thought it was very insightful and deserved to be shared here. It might help newbies who are wondering what CHK is about and wanted to learn more. I'm not sure if the information if 100% accurate (therefore, please let me know if I need to correct any of the information) and it was posted 10 months ago but I felt the redditor did a nice write up:

- Cash at Bank of almost $7m and 12 new holes in a drilling program to follow up on the 4 holes.
    - We have a chairman who has plunged in $1.5m approx of his own funds at higher prices than where we are at now.
    - We have the 80% issue with tenements solved.
    - We have the Agri opportunity in Gypsum for cash flow nearing a final solution once the mining permit being is granted.
    - The ground we hold is arguably the best piece of dirt in Australia surrounded by BHP , FMG , Oz Minerals on all sides of us.
    - It took bhp 20 or do drill holes to hit paydirt ,Copper is the new lithium if you consider that 120 kg’s of copper in every EV not to mention all the other green new thingy’s it will be installed in.
    - The next 12 hole ++ drill program not far away from being announced.
    - Price will reflect that it’s only 5/6 weeks since the price was violently pushed down by a few big holders who are holding a lot less I’m told.
    - Chairman purchased another 5 million shares in market taking his holding above 100m shares.
    - Copper still on a tare.
    - BHP looking over our shoulders.

His summary: Lots of exploration drilling being planned, approvals should be announced soon for rigs to start mobilising. I’m expecting at least $3m to be pumped into chasing that copper that we have had really good information on over holes 3 and 4 if last drill program. Chairman as stated has increased his holdings , turnaround is close to beginning. If we get onto the copper like BHP did there will be no stopping this share price. With $7m in the kitty , there’s enough money at bank to have a good go plus there are government grants available that might support drilling that we should be applying for.

I have no intention of breaking the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Notice 5 rules below. So it my post does please let me know and I'll remove it immediately. Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26564642 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15107205 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.58am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.