NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

information for p1000

1. 263 Posts.
    Back before the GFC NDO had contracted Dr Mark Fenton to develop the SC54 shallow area. When the GFC hit they laid him off. At the same time KIK directors had a serious disagreement about whether to keep the sambuca and tunisia assets or the philippines SC54 assets. The MD Mr Gumley left acrimoniously out voted by the other two direstors laurie and Paul. KIK needed a new MD so they picked up Mark Fenton since he was perfect for the role. NDO were happy since they could continue work on Tindalo without having to pay for the contractor. The reason I am mentioning this is that it is likely that Mark Fenton is playing possibly a leading role in the Tindalo disaster. There is a lot of posts about culpability.

The other point I would like to make is that during the drill I am sure they avoided announcing catastrophic causes. If the issue is possibly the reservoir is riddled with water conduits or the well cement job is possibly stuffed they will announce the well cement job stuffed in order to keep the share price up. It might make them look bad but at least they can do another raising.

So P1000 you may find once on the inside it is a little different to what you thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 85.0¢ $81.90K 96.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 2579 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.