CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Information for respectful debate

1. 4,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 449
    Thanks Neil for getting questions answered for shareholders. I appreciate that QBL attempted to answer these and while I accept the answers I do not think that profits will lead to Dividends in 2018 and I think I can explain why.

Firstly I will say that I agree with the company in the sense if they were to make profits big enough to provide dividends then I feel that it will come from hemp because it's very hard to foresee any revenue in the future in both the MM side with it's deal with Canntab and I'll explain in a moment. And for Bauxite side to get up and running I feel that will incur a lot of expenses and maybe a CR. If they were not to do a CR the profit from hemp will be used for this but I really feel QBL will need a huge deal in Asia (re hemp nutritional products) and will Also need to steal a massive share of the market from competitors who are further advanced with partners and have released there products in multiple countries in Asia and elsewhere already.

QBl announced in their Deal with Canntab was a World first. But Canntab have already a deal for the products with Emblem. It looks like this is a deal done with someone else beforehand and also means that Emblem will have the right for this drug in Canada and US.

The Agreement grants to Emblem the exclusive right in Canada to Canntab’s patents and know-how for the purpose of developing, commercializing, using, selling, and offering the Sustained Release Product for sale under the Emblem brand. The License does not include the right to import or export the Product.

The Sustained Release Product will be manufactured by Emblem or by Canntab, after Canntab receives appropriate licensing allowing such manufacture.

https://globenewswire.com/news-rele...Based-Oral-Sustained-Release-Formulation.html

TGA.pdf

Also this is a pretty handy link to have when it comes to figuring out how or how long it could take for patients to get access to MM products in Australia. Pretty useful and worth saving.

While this isn't the place to talk about other companies I feel this statement in Neils Q& A repsonse allow me to do so

Do any of the other companies yet have a product that addresses all the issues that we have addressed in our Canntab announcement? Do they really believe that doctors will prescribe widespread smoking of joints or vaping? We have made clear what our strategic advantage is with this product, and we believe that both in the short term, and in the long term, the Canntab product will be the product of choice for the ODC, TGA and the medical establishment. The potential of being the first approved real medical cannabis pharamaceutical grade
    product is massive, and it has the potential to feed into the multi billion dollar market looking for such a product.

I want to point out on a personal not that vaping and smoking are not such bad forms of administering drugs due to this allowing for fast effective release. The pills in my view are more beneficial over a longer period of time ie slow release which is what QBL are saying. To me its a bit like going to the super market and seeing panadol rapid. Why would you take the other product? Who'd want to wait a longer period of time to ease their suffering? ha Ok but here is one company thats already in clinical trials.. It's not a slow released pill but I only did a little bit of research.

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/MDC/01924936.pdf

Im not a shareholder of the company MDC but they have a product available in february and are aligned with Royal North Shore Hospital to start clinical trials. Accoring to an Interview I watched on Sky Business these would then no start drawing revenues until after the trials and would prob bring in Profits in Sep/Oct. So while its  not a pill it is a drug that is administer orally applied to the cheek.  So even though they have a product it looks like they even though further through the development stage have some time before it is profitable. THese guys already have the correct licences and MCL are still awaiting some of these. If Canntabs deal with Emblem is anything to go by it looks like they also don't have the correct import licences so it could take some time from then

Anyway you guys be the judge! My point here is that there are other companies that have medical products Not necessarily slow release pills. What is of note to QBL holders is that it sounds like MDC outsource their produce.. If this does come through for QBL there claims that they can provide all the way through the process is interesting. But they still need their licences and other bits and pieces fall into place before they are profitable even before their drugs are administered.

As for QBL floating MCL. I actually wouldn't do this. Sounds like these guys are undecided but if they read this then maybe this could contribute to a decision.

Here's why.

Firstly if I can use aussie company Kogan as an example. These guys had tough competitors in amazon who I'm sure everyones aware of (this I actually mean Amazon and not Amazon john).

So Kogan floated I think last year at $1.80 and for a long time despite having great figures and everything else when they did float the SP dropped and for a long time it was worth a lot less than the float price. It can be a bit like a CR or exactly like I suppose. When a company offers cheaper shares than what the regular punters will get through a CRor lets say a float when the company does float it can tankl and everyone ends up getting the shares at the same price or for even less. Its for this reason I'm not at all concerned if they did flat and I didn't hold QBL that I wouldn't get them for the same price as QBL holders. But what would happen to the QBL price? All of a sudden the SP after being so low has some value and lets face it right now its all because of MCL investment and the purchases attached to that. You take that out QBL will tank as well. So you would see MCL drop and QBL drop at the same time. To me the best thing to do would be to keep the MCL sided branding and rebrand QBL with a whole new name.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.