CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Information for respectful debate, page-10

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I definitely at present don’t hold any mm stocks. I was previously a huge supporter of QBL but since legalisation of hemp foods I was expecting a lot more. Because other companies have multimillion dollar deals and because of certain thing like website and headlines and realisation of a few things I’ve taken my gains. I would reinvest but right now I cannot. I cannot honestly risk my money after seeing the tings I have. U guys get to make your mind up one way or another but you should always take in everything that people say. I have tried to provide examples and links and everything I can to back up my reasons. I want QBL to come through I want to see AK achieve his dreams but As a previous shareholder and potential shareholder I want to keep following this company and prevent solid argument for any claims I disagree with. Pennies are a sure thing at all and as madmin explained many a good penny stock company have gone belly up. You want gains and I want them for you too. Long term holder gains. This for me is the ultimate stock to learn about the market. I’ve followed the mm sector specifically QBL for some time. I can ask any of the long term posters they can tell you what I was like before the laws changed. If QBL can deliver I’ll be back. I just cannot see it yet but I’m just a contributor to all the information that comes through. U need to do your own research taking into account everything and make up your own mind. It is definitely a lot easier not holding to come to terms with certain things and selling this stock was a difficult one but the right one. My money won’t be stagnant and won’t be in limbo and is invested in other things but at present no other pot stocks. I got i for hemp food and got out how the company reacted to law changes. Little things along the way like website and dividends which no longer to be mentioned reassured me that decision was most probably the right one. For me at least.
    Last edited by 4hrworkweek: 21/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.