CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Information for respectful debate, page-218

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    @Benrich2016. I can only respond this way. MODS check any poster's comments and make a decision based on content, I understand (comments they made about my previous posts that were modded in 2017).

Questions can be easily reworded. Whether people like, agree, hate, disagree with a company there are no barriers put on questions being asked if they fall within the company's purview to answer. i.e. as @BPacker rightly stated, they are not price sensitive (ASX Listing Rule 3.1 ) or for me being personally asked about the share price or to run ads for the company on an SDI as per s.77.1 of the Corporations Act 2001 or are defamatory, racist or disrespectful in their content. But there are still a heap of questions that poster's can ask.

I also appreciated @Ryphil's honesty when he mentioned that he comes on to HotCopper for the sheer entertainment value and to get a broader picture of stocks. He posted that fairly as his point of view.

Does that mean this style of forum is wrong though??

Everything needs balance, my friend. Posters can write and company's can, and should respond. HC have made a facility to do just that. QBL wanted to do the right thing, and not hide behind any anonymity to respond. That was also one of the reasons I agreed to accept the assignment.

So, under the supervision of the HC Administration team we are trialling this experiment. HotCopper is also company and responsible to its shareholder base. They do their utmost to make sure each forum is run fairly. IMO.

Re the question: Please re-post it mate, but either condense your commentary and make the question clearer or post the question at the beginning and then add your commentary. This is your forum too. No problems there.

I think I cant explain any clearer than that, and may I say that it is also what HC administration expect of me under the terms of this arrangement as they supervise everyone of my posts on the QBL forum.

Cheers......59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 09/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.