CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Information for respectful debate, page-238

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    I recall Neil's charts actually predicted the movements near perfectly and better than the usual charts others offered, up until the dump which bought the hype train crashing down to earth. I do also recall Neil warning people a couple times to 'watch the sell que's for a possible sell off'.
    Yes, Neil's charts didn't predict the massive dump, but they predicted every movement of the massive rise. Bashing the bloke for simply sharing his knowledge/opinion is pretty low, unless you have some respectable knowledge to pass onto forum users then I'm all ears.
    At this point, I don't think his position as a company rep here is needed. He has answered most questions there is to be asked to his legal ability, and now I can't see any real reason that the same questions need to be answered over and over. That is certainly no reason for me to downtalk someone who has much more knowledge and experience than me.
    I do agree, that there is an agenda with every poster on any forum. There is a reason anyone posts anything. Neil's was to talk up a stock he is invested in, others are to talk down a stock that they aren't invested in. In the end, the fundamentals have not changed, the thing that has changed drastically is he hype. There is no longer hype around QBL after two massive pump and dumps, and rightly so.
    No one is to blame for the "poor souls" who bought in high but themselves. Most people who use the ASX I'm sure would of done it at some point, the main thing to take away from it is learn from your mistakes. If you learn a valuable lesson, there is always more money to be made in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.