CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It’s good to see you post something respectful on a thread I...

1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    It’s good to see you post something respectful on a thread I started. You know if the company can deliver on their promises none of you guys have anything to worry about. As for motives how about keeping a company honest and at least give new potential investors (and current ones) a clear picture from both sides of the spectrum rather than a one way street of pro company shareholders and paid company spruikers.

A negative post is actually a golden opportunity for a company to show their merit and I’m not talking about the posting of someone in forum to answer questions that cannot be answered. It is in the business world where solid financials and business decisions will move this and even off the back of positive news the sp can drop!

If you are a Mum and dad investor or a novice look at the big picture and take in posts from everyone and even then do your own research and make up your own mind. To me lots of things are just not going to turn a dime for some time.

An announcement about something that is coming is not the same as an announcement about something that has actually happened.

I’m the person you need to worry about the least because I’m totally transparent and honest and I will provide links and reasons for everything I do and say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.