CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Just like before I'll not be calling the company. If the company...

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    Just like before I'll not be calling the company. If the company cannot answer in writing the answer to these questions on this thread after posting a person in paid position here and with the legal threats made then to me it is not worth the phone call. I'd rather the whole thread be privy to the same answers direct from the horses mouth so to speak.

Unfortunately most of the really tough questions will always come from people who don't hold because we don't have an emotional attachment to the company.

Even though I do not hold. It has always been my intention to buy back in provided I can see a legitimate reason to do so. These questions though tough are to extract honest answers so I can get a clearer picture of whether or not this company is worth my money.

I'd like to think shareholders would love to know the answers to these questions as well. After all these are the people investing their money into you.

If it was a simple straight up positive answer we would have seen that already in my opinion. Timeframes given for revenue to come from Canntab I believe will take a much much longer timeframe than anticipated and that is due to trials being needed and licences being needed and Im basing this off information obtained from government websites like the TGA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.