MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

re: information on mbp-- Stainless,The speedy recovery indicates...

1. 22,691 Posts.
    re: information on mbp-- Stainless,

The speedy recovery indicates that there are quite a lot of firm holders.

It was already known that the report would come out in November, so what reason is there for a lower price. I am sure you want to get in at $1.25 but the existing holders have been waiting for some time already and won't be handing any to you, I am afraid.

I believe you are treating MBP as if it is EPT; there are subtle differences in market behaviour. However, I don't believe that much of the time it is a trading stock.

The Cohen repoprt is important not because of the valuations but mainly because of the research which is excellent.

A pity that some posters who complain never bother to visit the MBP website and therefore have no idea.

Here is something from MBP:
    http://www.metabolic.com.au/

Extract:

"Comparative Advantages
    Metabolic believes that AOD9604 has two important features which enhance its chance of success:
    • AOD9604 acts directly on the metabolism of fat. The Directors believe that a treatment which is not dependent on behavioural modification such as appetite suppression and its associated side effects has an enhanced chance of acceptance by both patient and doctor.
    • The structural design of AOD9604 is based on human growth hormone and the rationale for its design is the known effect of growth hormone on body fat in humans. Because of this link, extrapolations of laboratory results from rodents and pigs to humans are viewed by the Directors as having a comparatively strong basis.

As the rate of fat loss observed in short term trials of growth hormone in obese people is about 0.5 kg per week compared to placebo, the same is predicted for AOD9604. If maintained in long term dosing over several months, AOD9604 will be at least twice as effective as current drugs".

Gerry
    Readers, please do your own research and you decide if and when to buy, hold or sell any stocks. To visit archived posts, please use the Search button.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.