MNQ 0.00% 0.0¢ minquest limited

purely guess work since no one can honestly know , so my guess...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    purely guess work since no one can honestly know , so my guess carries as much weight as yours.

however, from what i have seen this year on RTOs that have re-listed i am going with mid 3s.

with the unique position EPT have with the tech the endorsement of CSIRO, the bullishness of this medical app sector and the quality of the management who have decided to join the company and the milestone mapped in the prospectus to have a commercial product within 12 months which has clearly a global demand , i am more importantly bullish on the ability of the share price to have sustained rises and over the coming months build market cap value far exceeding $20M , as opposed to short term spiking and falling away back to 2c.....

I got a feeling this company is here to stay and is going to transform itself into a big player in the medical app sector, and whats great is management have done this before with COH and RMD back in their early days..but company announcements and the market's appetite for the stock over the journey will either reinforce or dismiss my view.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.