KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

information pls, page-2

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    gb77

I'm afraid I can't really add to what is already in the public domain regarding you queries. I have to agree with you that the presentation is a little light on helpful data but then such powerpoint presentations are usually deliberately vague as they are designed to encourage enquiry at the various fora they are presented at. However, I can not agree with you that the APP Research Report is BS. It contains data that is provided by the company and that has already been announced on the ASX. Whilst there is no specific AISC revealed, the constant mantra from KBL is that it has a "Low Cost", restructured operation. So, I guess sustainable costs will be revealed once optimum production methods have been arrived at. Otherwise, estimates can be declared as BS. Let's see the real numbers.

The forecast EBITDA of $30 Million is based on a conservative (IMO) A$1500 per ounce so it is easy to do the sums and work out the production rates. TBH, if they make just half of that I'd be happy as it will still make a mockery of the current $16 Million MC.

The most encouraging aspect of last year's litigation and ultimate re-financing deal is that there was ANY deal at all. In the prevailing economic climate and under the circumstances in which KBL were placed (due to the nefarious actions of KDR and Capri), strict DD and intense scrutiny from the financiers produced a very palatable deal based on PRODUCTION alone. So someone has confidence in the estimates!

Anyway, good luck with your research - I enjoy your very informed posts on the "gold" forum. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.