WKT 4.00% 13.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Information query.

1. 17,826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    Hi All, given the following from today's funding announcement re possible funding alternatives

"A high-yield short term quasi-debt instrument (High Yield Note) offered to wholesale and sophisticated investor and shareholder groups. This Note will be underpinned by elective equity conversions or loan redemption and ultimately secured by the mineral asset;"

it seems to me there may may be a situation where a large number of shareholders may end up in possession of insider information as acceptable terms for this "quasi-debt instrument" are negotiated with "shareholders groups".

As such I was curious what sort of mechanisms are in place to prevent these group from trading whilst in possession of such information which is likely price sensitive, or disclosing any such information to those who may then trade it, eg via a public forum such as Hotcopper. Are all the "Shareholder groups" members going to be required to sign confidentiality agreements?

Also would be interest in what the Hotcopper guidelines are in such situations given the likelihood that members of said shareholder groups are likely to be posting on Hotcopper and many may even know who are in these groups.

Just as an example, would a simple comment from one who is known to be in the know saying something like Shareholders would be mad to sell with financing being so near be a breach of HC TOU?

All just in my humble opinion though and interested in others thoughts.

Thanks

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $14.53K 111.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113599 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 157846 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ 24256
Last updated 15.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.