WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Also, some posters have discussed the proposed introduction fee...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    "Also, some posters have discussed the proposed introduction fee to Gratia Australia Pty Ltd which is 1.75% of the total consideration for the acquisition, which is stated as $85m, making the fee $1,487,500. I don't presume to know what an accepted 'standard' introduction fee would be or how many hours were spent by Gratia but this seems extremely high when I consider the amount of man hours that would need to be put in to justify this amount on an hourly basis. I'd much rather see a chunk of this fee go towards developing reduit products."

As I've said previously, for Palermo to claim this introduction fee, and the board to even consider it stinks big time.
    I want an explanation from Palermo on how this exorbitant amount is justified - there is zero guarantee our buff body builder mate will benefit OBJ shareholders by 1 cent yet win lose or draw Palermo walks away with near $1.5M. There are many other ways for Palermo to be rewarded down the track if he & the board is of the unshakable belief that Danny will greatly benefit OBJ.
    I want this leech out on his arse
    for this breathtaking arrogance - whilst sending the message to the board leeching and dubious behaviour will not be tolerated.

There are several of us with major holdings on this forum with enough combined clout, who have been/and are in contact to make this a reality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.