WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Re: Mr Palermo's introduction fees.I have received an email from...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    Re: Mr Palermo's introduction fees.

I have received an email from Jeff requesting my contact number for a board member to contact me. Whilst I am grateful to Jeff for promptly getting back to me I believe the board should reply in writing or in an official format. A personal call is nice however these are serious questions that demand an official response.

In the absence of other information regarding the proposed deal with Mr Pavlovitch, to me, the whole thing raises far too many alarms as well as "a gut feel" that something is not right here.....or more to the point, not right for shareholders.

The fee to Mr Palermo, as well as many other important questions raised by shareholders are best put to the board tomorrow at the AGM. The questions that are asked in a formal AGM setting and the responses from the board are then on the record.

For those attending on behalf of us shareholders that cannot make it, thank you. Please ask the hard questions and do not be satisfied with non answers. The AGM takes as long as it takes. Do not allow the board members to divert or move things along until you feel that your question has been sufficiently answered.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.