E25 2.44% 20.0¢ element 25 limited

Its a good question....All IMOIMO I suggest you are way too...

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2463
    Its a good question....

All IMO

IMO I suggest you are way too early to ask this as the company is yet to make it too production and revenue. There are many risks yet be overcome although on balance its seems they will be overcome.

Sometimes being a good business is just that. Finding what you are good at and sticking to it. Butcherbird is enough to make E25 a very good business in its own right. Does it really need to do anything else?

IMO However, once in production they can do a number of things with the free cash flow.

1) They could acquire other deposits or companies.
    To me this is risky because you never know how this is going to play out
    In the 1980s and early 90s I used to supply IT solutions to BHP and they had a whole division based on petroleum exploration because of their JV success with Esso in Bass Straight. As far as I know they didn't find anything to bring to production and spent millions and millions. If big companies can get it wrong (or not so right) what chance has E25?
    Perhaps, finding another resource is a simpler and less risky approach.

2) They could buy back shares which is more done in the USA and maybe by some top 100 Oz coys. Wesfarmers did it last year.

3) Pay dividends - It is more typical in the Australian market for companies to pay 50-80% of their profit as dividends to SHs. I don't know what they plan here but it is an option.

There are probably other options as well.
    Lets just say its a nice problem for E25 to have when and if the time comes

All IMO and not advice

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.