BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I am liking the new trend of our EAP customers voluntarily...

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    I am liking the new trend of our EAP customers voluntarily stepping out from behind the curtain and allowing Brainchip to be name dropped alongside their product.
    This is interesting development because they obviously see value in this named association over the benefits of secrecy via an NDA. I imagine these companies would carefully weigh the cost benefit of making such decisions.

Is this perhaps an acknowledgement of the supremacy we hold within this space? Is this the start of the acceptance that we have the gold standard offering now, and we actually do walk the walk? the true face of neuromorphic computing.

This could be the catalyst to provide provide motivation, whether through confidence or FOMO for other EAP customers to step out into the light. Hopefully, getting to the stage of where companies will additionally promote their offering by saying, yes, we are have Brainchip AI in our product.

As another poster mentioned that it would be akin to how people used to look for a Intel sticker on a personal computer.

This is obviously bullish rhetoric from a LTH and only my opinion. So DYOR

TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.