BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Information Systems Laboritories, page-73

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    If the market thinks it is bullish TP, then so be it. When you look at what is on offer with the Akida tech, well, it stands to reason that this trend will continue, until it doesn't. And I see no reason for this sentiment to lessen, IMHO. There are certain writings that are on the wall, and some are very hard to remove.

The wall may have to be moved, and I think I know in which direction, particularly if we hear from Seanie any time soon. Come out, come out Seanie, wherever you are, we would like to meet you, and give you a big smile. When you do, I'm going to open a bottle of the good bubbly and drink to your health, happiness and your continued prosperity, into the future, and the same goes for all holders, well the long term ones anyway.

There is just so much more going on, and so much more to be revealed, and at any time. The trend is a sight to behold IMVHO.

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>>>>>>>> " It's Summer Time, and the living is easy " Follow the trend - Until the bend at the end cool.png <<<<<<<<<<

h...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $347.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $646.2K 3.680M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
84 1829065 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 347306 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.