RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

information???...what a waste of time..., page-15

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: how about some sensible discussion? Sarcophagus...

Agree...it would be nice to actually read something informative on RRS for a change.

I'm sure these idiots, who seem to feel the need to post absolute dribble day in and day out, simply don't realise just how much they are diminishing the HC experience for everyone...including themselves!

It seems they have no other life but here on HC, yet they are, in effect, fouling their own backyard with their incessant diatribe!

I used to post the results of many hours of research on various stocks, mainly to seek alternative views and further information, but also to gauge general opinion.

Not any more, as general opinion appears to have become non-existant...replaced instead by reactive, parrot fashion disregard for anything and everything remotely sensible!

Anyway, enough of my ranting...back to RRS!

It really does look to me like a genuine chance...and certainly worthy of some spare funds in my opinion.

If as I suspect, RRS are trying to help their shareprice along...which, lets face it, most companies are doing...then as I see it, they are doing it the right way!

Lets assume they have in fact found what they say they have..."significant nickel sulphides".

As I see it, they had two options;

1. Announce that they appear to have discovered "significant nickel sulphides", confirmation of which will come when assay results are at hand;

or...

2. Keep quite until the assay results come back!

There will be all kinds of arguments about which of these is would be the correct course of action...is it better to be half informed, or not informed at all?

Anyway, my point is that by making the initial "fluffy" announcement, they will in effect get two bangs for their buck when the assay results finally come out...assuming of course that they are good!

The first announcement got everyone interested...it also sorted out some of the short term holders that were in the stock and in the process, gave them some good initial gains as it spiked, retraced and surprisingly, ended up just 2 points of it's high!

Now, assuming they release good initial assay results, the next leg up will start from a much higher base...and given the trading patterns I have seen recently...I suspect with a new type of shareholder.

WSA continued to rise on consecutive good news announcements...so with 18 holes in this campaign, RRS could very well produce similar results.

Another consideration is that Forrestania is no longer such an isolated resource...as it now has infrustructure in place in the form of WSA's soon to be commissioned mining operations...which effectively means that RRS's ground doesn't need to be exceptional to be economic.

There are also obvious takeover considerations for a decent find!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.