GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

jalaspenI relation to outsmarting GEMCO I dont know to be honest...

1. 1,893 Posts.

jalaspen

I relation to outsmarting GEMCO I dont know to be honest but GEMCO pegged the remaining ground around the GOT tenements straight after so I think your comments are a fair assumption

The GEMCO situation is quite different as their leases where originally negotiated in the 1960s I believe so they have not had to deal with many of the road blocks GOT face - your statement that GEMCO would assist in the TOs opposition to mining is again a fair assumption

I would have thought that GOT would be able to use the public infrastructure such as the airport etc but how far this would go I am unclear - in the end it will come down to what is legal and what can be negotiated

You asked what a song line is - read some of Yilyangas posts which are quite illuminating on the subject - suffice to say they are something that you and I would find difficult to understand but are obviously important to the TOs - trouble is they get used as ammunition in these kinds of debates when they just seem to turn up in the worst possible places for companies - I sound sceptical I know but have seen this situation before

Clyde

Ramblings please DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.