VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

information

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well I havent posted on here for a long time just watched from the sidelines, and find it quite funny there is alot of ill informed information in posts from people.

There were a number of members here who were at the AGM and are aware, but alot of people just know nothing.

I like many long term shareholders who have been involved for a long time want to see this stock rise and rise, but the negativity makes it hard for positive news to be accepted, and people just want to drive it down.

Here are some facts.

1) Appointiment of Colin Stonehouse as the new CEO is fantasic his expertise and knowledge of power sector is exceptional. He is a QUALIFIED Engineer for some who dont know and has knowledge of putting this the Waste heat technoligy together is well be within his capabilities. He has turned companies around very quickly with his credability and is the right person to lead this company.

2) once Carnavon is going things will fall into place for us with 2nd customer and others. Those at the AGM heard Ian say this is a reference site so once other companies see it working then we can expect more contracts.Being the 1st of its kind in Aust we just need to be paitent, it will come together.

3) Delays on the box working have been prior Colin so from here on Colin's leadship and expereince will bring it all together. the swedes are onsite 3 of them so they make and engineer the box so will make it work. The construction side was completed as per the ANN the other week so ERJ has done there end.

4) The CEO doesnt install the boxes this is done by engineering companies with a field of staff, ERJ project manage the job (hasnt been done well) and use the engineering companies to put it together. Colin's background will help here for the people that know him, and he will drastically cut installation timeframes on new installations.

5) Pressure on the SP price is being manipulated by one person and he controls the pricing due to large parcel of shares and now that is going to finish- he knows this now.

I like many wish the box was going before now but everyone going on bagging this stock will not allow it to move forward, if you have your money here wait and watch it grow if you dont then shut up! and get facts correct before posting.

If most people here knew how to install and project manage the waste heat machines then contact ERJ for a job and we will have hundreds of experts to help our investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.