VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Iod,Well said!But I don't think any reputation has been ruined...

1. 267 Posts.
    Iod,

Well said!
    But I don't think any reputation has been ruined here.
    If I choose to pass on any information I gain then I have the right to. You don't have to believe me either.I believe that I am voicing my opinion on what I think the stock is going to do and ways to possibly get things headed in the right direction.
    I can only tell people what I have been told.
    I don't believe I'm talking the stock up at all, but it shouldn't be talked down if you are holding. You'd have to be a moron to publicly post that the stock you are invested in is the worst performing stock on the market. You're only going to deter any future investors from entering when things do finally come to fruition. If you do that, then you're basically throwing your money away. If the company must raise capital down the track, you'd want the SP to be higher than it is today.

So thank you for your concern about my reputation... that is if anyone can actually get a great reputation from making a post on a forum. (I'm very sure that people don't go home to their family and tell them how great "Stock_Gods" posts are on Hotcopper. Truth is, no one really cares and they will take any information or speculation with a grain of salt.

Iod, what we have gathered from this thread is your inability to spell correctly. It's 'embarrassing' for future reference.

All that being said I'm going to change my tune a little.
    Sell Sell Sell!!!
    Cause the box doesn't work and they have to start from scratch.
    If that's more believable then sell your 100,000 shares and use the money on something you'd enjoy a little more, such as a pedicure and a milk bath. I'm sure it'd be right up your alley.

Have a great long weekend all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $25 12.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 24792104 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66633000 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.