RGT 3.23% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Information...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hello - thanks for reading

Just writing in to express/discuss a serious concern I am having with investing into MXC. I've been a holder for a couple of months now and I can say that I am simply unimpressed to disappointed with the stock. In comparison to some others I hold, this has essentially halved in value and I was just trying to get my head around this.

Whilst I understand that the industry/area, as well as the company itself is a long-term sort of investment, I feel there is particularly a lot of discussion/forum posts with this company, more than others. This to me indicates the uncertainty generally felt by many holders - as well as the fact that the company just isn't (at least in the way its positioning itself at the moment for shareholder confidence) in the tiers that it could probably be.

I can see there's a lot of 'sentimental'-based posting on this forum - which a lot of the time only achieve a confirmation bias, or a rationalisation of why (x) person is still holding on to (y) amount of shares, and that oh yes, if you don't agree, just sell and I'll pick it up etc. etc. but the level of said confirmation bias and sentimental dribble.. from an outside perspective can look rather.... delusional.

I guess what I am also saying to an extent is that I am finding it harder and harder to find it defensible to hold on to the stock as well - and perhaps I like to view myself as patient.

I do want to know if the constant dropping of the SP is due to simply having too many shorters, or if its a management issue, a management consumer-relations issue, or if the company is in fact, not meeting its stated objectives. I certainly dont think the option to raise capital is doing us any favours generally.

I do think the company is doing well with regards to the Malta developments and such - and I understand it has some boosts due to this.
    I also think the company's branding is fine and is passable.

But I am perhaps after a the inexplicable continual dropping of the SP.
    Were there also some explorations on this forum with some researched facts and possible forecast/outlooks?

Definitely one of the higher risk investments I have - I can't say this is all unexpected, I did have some suspicions -
    But I am trying to get my head around this with effective criterion-based opinions (milestones, shorters, management issue etc.) and not sentiment based dribble.

Probably as a note - I bought around the time of the supposed $40 mil deal sealed with a Korean Company - which now looks like has not come through. As mentioned, trying to get through it all, with a bit of a realistic outlook - instead of just general expressions of... unfounded speculation, emotional opinion.

After all, it is best to have a criterion-based discussion to these things as much as practicable and its in the best interest in all of us to know where we properly stand?

Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $13.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 30.0¢ $991 3.204K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2500 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.