RGT 3.45% 30.0¢ argent biopharma limited

I am 92 in August RB. Maybe MXC wasn't the right investment...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I am 92 in August RB. Maybe MXC wasn't the right investment vehicle for me because l might be dead before it shows any kind of meaningful return. So much for 2018 being the year for stellar gains as mentioned by a few in this forum. From memory one of the Board members at the last AGM, also hinted they were going to handsomely reward loyal share holders looking forward to 2018.
    Admittedly there are still almost 7 months remaining in the year but a stellar turn around in this companies performance looks very unlikely from where l sit. As l said before, all out by December if things don't materially improve. Some of this slide is due in part to how Management have handled PR and information dissemination. They have handled he power to change that but no apparent will to do so.
    At the end of the day, the SP drop is immaterial to our leaders who never paid market price for any of their I'll gotten shares like the rest of us. So they still clean up if it goes to crap. Lack of trust and transparency is the main problem with MXC. People are waking up and selling out as a result, even if the company has lots of theoretical potential. Lucky l am tolerant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $13.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $7.701K 25.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16444 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 44236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.