ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Informed or Misled?, page-28

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278

1. Any reason to think they weren't confident at the time? Other than PoC1 first iteration, what else have they definitively failed on to date?
    2. Any reason or proof to show they weren't in advanced commercial discussions with PoC1? Discussions didn't equate to a deal for first iteration release. Sucks, but thems the breaks.
    3. Have they not? Significant revenue, no, but again, you leave out the rest of the statement and the strategy behind the creation of the kits. Convenient.

1. Any reason to believe they weren't? They won't line item it for you mate. It was paid work based on milestones if you're referring to PoC1. Without specific line items in the revenues we may never know when the payment was made unless they decide to tell us. Not an obligation.
    2. Have they not? Go back and look at the product release schedule since then. It would be very close, if not quarterly they have released a new kit.

I won't speak on DV's behalf, but if it were me I'd tell you to shove your apology.

IMHO, DYOR, E30s, blah blah blah....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.