ADO 4.76% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

First off, this post is not a response to any one post. I have...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    First off, this post is not a response to any one post.
    I have heard the statement many times that GC is a 'glass half full' kind of man.
    I used to believe this, would still like to believe this, and for the most part I do.
    Perhaps it was just his positive attitude lead to an overestimation of the companies position at anyone one time, and its potential for the short term, which then lead to all of the extremely poor projections of the future.
    However, I think the issue some people have (myself included) is that there are other explanations, every now and then these come to mind.
    We all know the expression about two people looking at a glass half filled with water, one thinks it is half empty and one thinks that it is half full.
    To continue with this analogy, what happens if a glass is only 1/4 full and you have a person telling you it is half full. They are either lying to you face (think politicians) or have incredibly poor judgement of reality.
    I personally do NOT believe that GC ever intentionally mislead people (i.e. told lies), so the only options I can see are the the glass was in fact filled half all along and GC being an optimist saw it half full, cant blame him for that, optimism it is a good trait to have.
    OR the glass was in fact 1/4 full and GC saw it half full. If this is the case I would say he didn't have the skills to be a great CEO (was still a good one though), his "optimism" was so strong it blinded him to reality.
    As a glass half full kind of person, I choose to believe GC was just optimistic at every stage.
    However, maybe I am being delusional in thinking this.. Either way, we will never know..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $7.722K 366.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1610 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 568091 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.