SYR 1.79% 28.5¢ syrah resources limited

Prime1, you signed off "cheers whistler" ??? Are you losing...

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Prime1, you signed off "cheers whistler" ??? Are you losing count of who you are??

I was interested in the statement made in the article because I was not aware there were two river x-ings - SYR never mentioned. No enthusiastic posting, just trying to get to the nitty gritty of what/who is correct.

My understanding was the unsealed portion of the main road from Pemba is being paid for by Moz Govt.

The road (from the main road) leading to SYR's Balama project, on private land, would be a cost to SYR - nothing to do with Govt funding. There was never a mention of "two rivers" in SYR's anns.

If there are two rivers that require bridge crossings on this private road, one would assume this cost would be borne by SYR also, would it not?.

The article linked above seems to suggest this. The two river x-ings are on pvte land not on the main road

As I said, I wasn't aware from previous SYR announcements that there were two river x-ings that would need to be funded by SYR, I was aware there was a section of road to be covered in capex, but not bridges.

By your responses, it seems you people appear not to be aware either, hence the usual non-relevant comments.

Let's stick to discussing what is relevant - are there two x-ings on the pvte land, how big are those x-ings, what will they cost. The rest is irrelevant to SYR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.