AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

See below for signed hospital panel deed for Admedus. I went...

1. 1,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    See below for signed hospital panel deed for Admedus. I went through it and could not find any financial arrangements relating to the delay of construction. Admedus is required to keep a substantial amount of inventory for the exclusive use of the Adelaide Hospital from when the agreement was signed (my understanding) which means they have done this since 2016 -seems odd.

Would be interested in anyone elses interpretation. Also Schedule 8 (an excel file) is missing. This should contain the pricing and financial arrangements (might contain delay arrangements and inventory holding charges as well). I believe Government transparency means this should be publicly available - please let me know if you figure out where it is.

On a side note, does anyone have information on the status of other tenders that are either still open, or that have recently closed but not been awarded, or have been awarded and we didn't win anything? The company has hinted at the potential for other tender wins but we have no info on which ones and when we will know. Again I believe all government tender info is public so I am surprised we do not know more.

https://www.tenders.sa.gov.au/tenders/contract/view.do?id=12269

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.