ING 0.99% $3.00 inghams group limited

ING General Discussion

1. 10,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1406
    Many 'HC' featured companies have a similar titled thread so I thought it time to start one.

This is from 'Ballarat News' (a News Ltd online publication):

WOW is supplied by ING for fresh chicken (including the WOW Macro brand) as I've seen numerous boxes being unpacked at my local Melbourne WOW.

ING also supplies KFC.

Does Baiada Poultry, the major competitor, supply fresh chicken curs to COL?:

A household favourite for groceries is experiencing a chicken shortage with stores across two states impacted due to a supply issue in raw materials.

Coles stores across Victoria and New South Wales are reportedly running low on some of their poultry products with the company hoping to recover in the coming days.

The Ballarat shop displayed signs over the weekend apologising for the limited range as customers had to go without.

“Due to shortages in raw material, we are currently experiencing short term supply impacts across some poultry products in our Victorian and New South Wales stores,” a Coles spokesperson said.

The supermarket chain didn’t specify which products were affected but said it expected the issue to resolve over the next five days.

“Supply is expected to recover later this week.”

Woolworths told Leader they weren’t experiencing any supply issues and the Australian Chicken Meat Federation said the issue hasn’t reached the national level.

Its unknown if fast food operators such as KFC and Red Rooster are experiencing the same issue.

This time last year the industry experienced a similar shortage as a Covid outbreak left businesses with reduced worker

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ING (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.030(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $1.115B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.02 $3.07 $3.00 $10.61M 3.508M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 110923 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.02 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ING (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.