CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

ingenious and cunningly devised manipulation, page-22

1. 16,229 Posts.
    Cefa,

You haven't been on the thread long enough to say that. Those of us that bought sub 10 for more than a short/mid term trade have pretty much been the strongest holders judging by posts. You get to know these people a little and what makes them tick you know.

This has gone from my best result (on paper) to my best result (on paper) in the timeframe in the last couple of days. Get it - big plunge and still my best result in 2 months.

No way would I bag the guy that pointed me in the right direction initially.

t4p says he has held and bought more. That means he has held and bought more. As he said, what else could he do? Nothing has changed, but the price is being molested.

Chalea posted an article the other day which included reference to the importance of having mates scout for you in this game. I can show you correspondence (but won't) from people I have 'met' on HC who I share values and trust with. I look for them, they look for me. Usually I learn, they selflessly teach.

Molest the price boys, you ain't getting any of my (or my kid's) CVI's for 2 bob.

Look at Chalea - He/she holds truckloads and is a tech nut. Guess what, fundamentals have causedChalea the techo to hold tight. I am sure Chalea will back me up on this (we don't correspond offline and never have)?

It's tough, but what's mine is mine, regardless of how I bought, and regardless of what they do. Would have loved to have sold at 38-39 and re-bought today, but that's hindsight, and what if they went into a halt?

Cheers all, enough of me getting my head straight in public.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.