Thanks for your comments, I wouldnt be considering being the...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Thanks for your comments,

I wouldnt be considering being the only developer of this type of idea. It needs a enough people with all of the required legal background as well as possibly a broker, more builders and investors.

With a group of interested skilled people it would then be able to be structured in its optimum form.

It needs to service the needs of Builders and Investors as well as have interest from the Property Investor types that would be keen on being the Purchaser of the Finished Developments.

The Idea is to allow smaller investors to assist in the Buiding Development and be able to make a profit on their Investment Bricks they buy.

This acts like a bridge for Builders to Build what the property Investors want to buy.

there are similar concepts out there like BrickX, where they simply buy established Property with Brick values being varied.

My concept means the initial brick Value each are fixed at a round number Value at the IBO. This allows for very clear understanding of the % Percent gains that the Brick value is growing during the Progress of the development.

It also means the development isnt funded by borrowed Funds, thus making the Project much safer than a project running on overdraft.
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 25/04/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.