ADT 0.29% $3.50 adriatic metals plc

Initial Kizevak Drill Results Released, page-8

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Callan,
    This has come up a number of times but the releasing of drill results depends on the materiality of them relative to the size of the company. Tethyan is a small company therefore anything they drill is material.
    A fair chuck of Adriatic's drilling is infill drilling for mine planning and is increasing the confidence of the resource but not necessarily material.
    Also step out drilling at Rupice does add tonnes but in % terms is only a small amount for each good hit. If they hit a new ore deposit or an unexpectedly large interval then I believe they would be obligated to release those results with some expediently.
    Timelines Government approvals have shifted mostly due to COVID and drill results due to Lab slowdowns from other miners.
    In terms of Management, have you read about Dominic Roberts coming on as June 12 announcement, he has on the ground experience with permitting and developing mines in B&H through his previous role at Mineco, I see his addition as a tangible step towards development at Rupice.
    Cheers,
    Last edited by mxdtrader: 26/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.