VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

initial reserve upgrade announcement ., page-4

1. tui
    6,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1482
    Yes, it has been quite quiet. But it doesn't worry me. I got into VPE because it is a great story. A story that has got the attention of some very experienced investors. The top 20 shareholders own more that 50% of the stock.

The CSG industry is in the doldrums at the moment following the awful Queensland floods. I see these CSG companies as ENERGY companies and with oil production falling at 6.7% per annum we will need all the energy we can get our hands on. The disparity between the price of oil and natural gas is at an all time high and cannot be sustained. It is only a matter of time before industry and automotive users make the switch. ( in fact 180 CNG powered trucks just rolled out of an American factory. )

So, in short, I see the VPE's and BOW's and BUL's of the world as being long term energy plays that will become increasingly important as time plays out. ( we are on track with 2 major investments ticked off at Gladstone and a third is on the way...these guys need gas )

You have to be very patient in this game. But they have the energy and people will pay for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.