AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

initial substantial shareholder notice, page-11

1. 356 Posts.
    "Why are the AXM shareholders posting here so sure that these shares will sky rocket in the short term."

Short term .. I was talking about a time frame between 1 - 2 years. Whats your definition of short term ?
    Again sky rocket is a loose term ... even 50 cents would be a 100% profit, well within the skyrocket territory.
    Obviously I have my sights set a lot higher 2 years hence

"However looking closely at AXM, they have not made any money for the last 8 yrs and analysts forecast another loss for 2009"

Hello , knock knock .. is anybody home :)
    Considering they have only been buying up tennaments in the past few years and have NOT in fact been producing its a little hard to answer your question inteligently
    By the way I was not aware that they have been going for 8 years ..but you could be right.

"Right now AXM is worth some where between 0 and 80 cents. IMO closer to 0 until it actually makes a profit and starts paying dividends to shareholders"

Worth closer to zero at the moment,???? fully funded with 100mil profit forcast per year with production days away.
    These are not fanciful figures dreamed up by me but are management forecasts.... quite feasible
    As for dividends, I'd rathet they didn't, much better to use the profits for expansion

"I understand that valuations involve some speculation regarding potential future upside. But what formula do you use to value a stock such as this at this time. I am genuinely interested to hear some educated feed back"

Oooops ...disregard the above, I didn't notice that last bit about ""educated feedback"" and should not have replied since that excludes me somewhat... sorry

PS i wonder how much you paid for your shares....
    My enthusism stems from the fact that I entered 1st at 22 and bought more at 27 and 27 .
    I expect to do well.

I am posting far to much on this stock so will take a break till next year but like I said my enthusiasm gets the better of me sometimes.

Cheers people .. happy trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.