AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

"As originally posted, I am genuinely interested to hear any...

1. 356 Posts.
    "As originally posted, I am genuinely interested to hear any info that would help me make an informed decision to Buy, Hold or otherwise."

What the heck, today doesn't end till midnight so bear with me for a few hours more (picture inserted grin icon) ...as you can see I get bored sometimes and get the insatiable urge to post.

I and others have already given our reasons to ease your doubts which mainly seem to be that you have concerns about managements forecasts, which after all for a non producer thats all thats available.

Now I know that management sometimes gild the lilly and tell porkys and untruths but in this case the forecasts are not on what they "think" they will find or on holes that have yet to be drilled... rather its based on existing assayed stock piles already on site (several months worth) and especially that this is not a 1 site operation but stock is piled (if you like) from several other sources.

So assuming that they do indeed ramp up to 200,000 oz per year thats earnings of 50c per share so at a share price of 50c PE=1 $1 PE=2 $2 PE=4.

Now how many others can quote figures like that ?

And while I am holding the floor ...whenever I invest in a sector I always look to what the "leader" is doing.
    In this case NCM which is our biggest gold producer.

Again I am not in anyway comparing apples with oranges (we have a long way to go) but it gives me something else to think about.

Based on the latest report Newcrest produce roughly 500,000 oz per qtr AXM will do roughly 50,000 oz per qtr.

So NCM produce 10 times as much BUT (and a big but) they are priced 100 times our price.

Their current PE is a massive 80 times earnings and they do pay a 10c dividend , very poor for a share price above $20 .. thats less than one half of 1 percent.

Nothing is certain in the stock market and the above is for entertainment purposes only so make of it what you will
    And the big if is of course that market sentiment will improve in the next 24 months which is also a more than likely assumption

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.