AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

Market uncertainty or not I definately am expecting well above...

1. 356 Posts.
    Market uncertainty or not I definately am expecting well above previous highs...(no I have not been imbibing :)

Consider they were trading at 1.40 when they had few funds little reserves and 1 year away from production.

I have re-read the reports looking fo flaws (to dampen my enthusiasm) and watched the BBR and initial estimate is production of 150,000oz at A$90 mil profit pre tax.
    Ramp up then to 200,000 oz per year and these will not be figures to be ignored by instos, hopefully more will come on board.

With a continuous upgrade to reserves and possible Nickel production as well ... like you I to am excited.

Currently market is uncertain yes, BUT ..BUT by the time we ramp up to full production world markets should be beginning to recover next year.
    The yanks cant possibly stuff up much more, most of the crap they have pulled has come to roost and is probably factored in.

Granted there will be more major down days when more of their excesses have been relased which will give great top up opportunities and 25 cents will be a distant memory.

Of course this will not happen overnight, patience dear holders and we'll all be basking on the gold coast in a few years.

Bought 2 more parcels in recent days for 27 cents... can't belive my luck.

Finally before my enthusiasm gets the better of me I note that the current gold price of 730 is rated by most annalyists as woefully low and 4 figures are expected within 12-18 months.

Even with todays 730 * 1.52 = over A$1100 per oz.

Patience people, one day we'll get what we deserve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.