HMO 0.00% 6.8¢ hearmeout limited

Initial Thoughts from. Potential Investor

1. 1,288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Evening All. Have just stumbled across this interesting looking stock and it's definitely piqued my interest. I read through the investor presentation and have just downloaded the app. There are a number of issues I have currently that are precluding me from investing anything more than a token amount.

1. The investor presentation indicates 100,000 registered users but only 50k uploaded posts so the engagement from the average user is very low. This is partly explained by the audio nature of posting but makes me question whether people register out of curiosity and don't really engage so for the most part it's a dormant app on people's devices.

2. There is pretty much no detail on the advertising model, the type and amount they anticipate spending. All the focus is on the Ford deal which is understandable to an extent but is a touch overplayed to the detriment of detail such as advertising

3. When they provide you with suggested people to follow there is a lot of duplication which gives the impression of the user numbers being tiny

4. The layout seems a little old fashioned to my mind

5. Just a small point but why 42 seconds, are they all Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy devotees?

I will likely throw a small amount at this as who knows it may be another snapchat but I would be interested in any opinions on the above that may convince me and others to invest more heavily
    Last edited by Garfus: 11/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.