AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

injunction lifted, page-161

1. 1,325 Posts.
    If your a day trader or looking to make a quick buck then by all means sell, but all long term holders I think should be hanging on. There are many more chapters to this story to be written. Ignore the short term fluctuations, they will disappear in time.

Think about the potential announcements still to come, main one being a JORC compliant estimate of the asset, the talk for several years has been based around the fact everyone believes Isabel is much larger then the INCO/Kaiser estimates. Only then will we truly grasp the enormity of what we are sitting on. Till then I think the price will continue to bounce like a basketball.

We also have WG assay results to be released, I know a lot are not paying much attention to this , but like Invest4it I believe this might be a sleeping giant, we will see in time.

As for our mates SMM, how can they possibly believe they have any chance of being granted an appeal let alone winning one. They have been hammered from pillar to post to date and looking at some major payouts. I'm guessing some heads will roll for some of the management team.

Anyway, this is purely my opinion and not meant to be investment advice, PDYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.