WKT 0.00% 12.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

1. 931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 957
    HKP,

If you have the time are you able to highlight what you are saying.

As you see there has been a marked decline in postings by all of the Non Holders who have been posting here in the past where they have been indulging in haranguing WKT, WKt Head Management and Genuine Investors who were posting here.

For the past 5+ years through throwing one accussory post after another thereby baiting the parties calling people liars .

There we’re many times we’re NHs we’re possibly acting immorally and applying systematic methods with set agendas for their futures.

Then all of a sudden we have absolute silence from all antagonists namely Spid, FDS, R08 and notiary of numerous other NHs. Noting Cass was their for an enormous amount of time with that persons attacking people and being simply sarcastic.

Then all of a sudden everything is quite.

What has happened- have they been taken to task and being held accountable.

I see one of the notable NHs “No Names” on another Forum doing the same as they were here with us. I have seen them on a number of Forums doing the same thing where there appears to be a deliberate attempt to dismantle and disrupt proceedings.

Why: Agendas with Alternative Outcomes.

Anyone found to be acting immorally by deception for gain should be held accountable by law.

I have been very interested in what has been going in this Forum and the idea that the NHs had rights to dish out their style of postings - That’s interesting when you see what has happened on this Forum over several years or less.

I am satisfied IMOO that WKT Management are on track with their business plans for opening for business in the near future once they have completed Construction and The Final Commissioning at which time The Main Foors will be opening for Business.

Everything above are my views only.

It would be interesting to hear other genuine Holders view points.

The current silence is intriguing to say the least.

Have a good weekend Investors

Regards

Red Adair

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $4.297K 35.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 141001 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 47460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ 5464
Last updated 13.09pm 15/05/2024 ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.