BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Inner working from staff point of view BIG REVIEW TV

1. 17,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Love to know what your phone script was and were you selling videos or quazzie credit lines like in AUS?
  2. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    taking £400 deposits from everyone that agreed to 'free 'shoot (wasn't allowed to use the word free on the phone, had to be 'no upfront cost')
    Then locking them into 12 month contacts for £750 a month for 12 months, even though they were for free, it was part of the agreement were read them down the phone and emailed them, funny thing is, these agreements (which i figured out were the cash receipts you guys speak of), didn't have a signature strip for the customers, they just had to email back saying Happy to proceed.
    Then came the tricky up sell part and the packages were offered which is a whole other trick in itself!
    I know figures, stats and procedures all from my memory there.

We was not allowed to listen to call recording of how the USA were doing it but were told there were making 100os of dollars on each call, here in the uk we could not figure out how if thew shoots were free, then one day my manager got hold of a call recording from usa and the then the whole game changed.
    They wanted us to do certain things on the call but soon realised in uk we are not as gullible as small businesses in usa are and people were not agreeing to the agreements.
    One colleague even went to sign up someone for free video and the company's lawyer was there and said i wouldn't sign that agreement, its dodgy!!
    There are so many levels to how they were making money just from one customer!
    I have info on what happens to the video once produced, even that is a scam in itself!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.