BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Inner working from staff point of view BIG REVIEW TV, page-46

1. 13,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2732
    Top onboarder,

but you didn't become aware of anything until after you were laid off.

imo crap

Prior to your enlightenment you were happy to work the phones and get 400 deposits out of SME's and have them "unknowingly" sign up to 12 month contracts, no doubt making lots of commission along the way at the expense of small business owners. Yyour team signed up 130 ppl, you were all concerned that Londoners weren't stupid and sought ways to find out how the other office in USA was making lots of money ………………………

IMO You were part of the team working the phones, you called ppl at random and said the same script, anyone with the slightest bit of ethics imo would have walked out the moment their manager explained what they needed to do over the phone and how they were compensated

Your not some office junior getting coffees and photocopying owed wages, you were part of the front line making the calls to people and unknowingly locking SME's paying despite despite saying no upfront cost and unknowingly locking people into 12 month contracts so you could make nice commissions.

Zero sympathy from me. totally discaceful imo you come in here with a sob story.

Some here have lost money and are angry with directors for what appears to be a big trick

I bet there are probably 130 SME in London now looking for you and members of your team now they are out of pocket for deposits and potentially being chased for 750 pounds per month for something worth a pittance.

IMO you deserve absolutely zero sympathy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.