WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

innovation needed , page-2

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3579
    Surges it is a well known fact that obj's technology not only works, but easily surpasses the effectiveness of incumbent drug delivery technologies. Quickly looking back through announcements various figures ranging from 400% (increases in effectiveness in delivery) and above in its delivery levels are scattered everywhere.

How haven't we gotten a deal sooner? Because the tech speaks for itself, drastically increasing delivery levels therefore lower costs involved with the drug itself, user friendly patches therefore no need to take injections or multiply pills throughout the day (assuming we can manipulate delivery times of a single patch) the positives for these patches alone are huge.

So maybe the question is what possible alternatives do drug companies have apart from our tech? As i am not too familiar with the pharma industries i must ask are there more effective measures? Tech which perhaps renders what we have as being not so significant. Or am i putting way too much emphasis on time values here i know tests take a long time but surely 3-4 years is enough to dot the i's and cross the t's

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.