EPM 10.0% 0.9¢ eclipse metals limited.

Innovation News Network on Eclipse Metal HUGE potentials

1. 6,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775

This news deserve a new thread yeh.

The Innovation Platform publication

In addition to our website, our Innovation Platform publication delves into European and worldwide innovations covering sectors including health, environment, materials and nanotechnology, and space, transport, energy, environment, and maritime.

Check out their home page and the article on

Ivittuut provides Eclipse Metals with a unique green opportunity

https://www.innovationnewsnetwork.com/

https://www.innovationnewsnetwork.com/ivittuut-provides-eclipse-metals-with-a-unique-green-opportunity/14060/

A very good summary write up of EPM potentials and some of the bits I like are:

"Eclipse Metals is setting to work to uncover the exceptional potential of the unique Ivittuut mine site in Greenland, which it acquired earlier this year."

“Having substantial high silica quartz still within the pit area positions the company to be a near term supplier to the electronic, solar, optical, and silicon metal industry. This deposit has the potential to produce high purity quartz (HPQ), which is a highly sought-after industrial mineral."

"Eclipse inherited a massive archive of Ivittuut exploration and mining data, including 19,000m of drill core. A preliminary assessment of the data shows the lvittuut deposit is associated with a distinct leucogranitic intrusion in contact with basement granites, which hosts a wealth of high-value, specialty minerals."

"The lvittuut project continues to show the hallmarks of containing world-class mineral deposits. Many samples were collected from the carbonatite in Gronnedal, but the highly altered surrounding rocks also offer excellent mineralisation potential. The results show persistent content of REE."

“Gronnedal-lka is known to have the only known carbonatite deposit proximal to existing port facilities within Greenland. The carbonate body of 2km by 1km could provide an ideal lime and limestone source product for neutralising acid mine and process wastewater produced by other miners in the Greenlandic region. Overall, the results confirm there is excellent REE potential at the surface in Gronnedal-Ika,” Popal said

"Interestingly, silica products fetch a range of prices depending on their relative purities, especially their iron content. Lower quality powders used in the manufacture of glass, optic fibre and lighting generally trade at between US$1,000 and US$1,500 per tonne, whilst high-purity ‘Grade 3’ silica products command prices of up to a whopping US$19,000 per tonne.

Further, the potential for the REE europium was also recognised within the carbonatite intrusive bodies. Europium is in extremely short supply worldwide, being used in the nuclear reactor control rods and superconducting alloys."

Popal said that: “Ivittuut is an industrial mineral and REE project with no uranium mineralisation. We are looking forward to working with the Ministry of Mines and Greenland’s Mineral Licence and Safety Authority to progress the development of the lvittuut project.

So how many tonnage EPM announced of quartz we have roughly? Around 5.8 millions MT I recall so multiply that by US$1000 or US$19,000 per MT, am I right to keep saying the multi billions dollar production? For sure I can

The article also summarized all EPM tenements in Australia and we know about them and they read very well so get ready for European buyers into EPM shares hopefully.

This article is also feature in their Quarterly Publication. This got to be the 1st major marketing outside of Australia and Greenland is in Europe so dodgy brokers might have to deal with more serious investors coming in from European Union

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $16.04K 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3292078 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 358039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 651625
Last updated 15.08pm 03/05/2024 ?
EPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.