ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

inorganic chemist

1. 14,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Hi Guys/Gals

I have been doing a bit of research on inorganic chemistry after reading the report.
    Dr Jozef Hodyl has in developed in excess of 20 M&G formulations to address issues for companies having difficulty getting to the next step and also things that they believe have found to have commercial value.

So what has this man been discovering is my billion dollar question and I have found this article.

A inorganic chemist is interested in the large group of oxides and sulphides found in the earths crust.

An inorganic chemist may work in CRYSTALOGRAPHY research and electronics applications, such as the development of SEMI CONDUCTOR GRADE SILICONE.
    Another thing they are interested in is discovering new chemical catalysts or FUELS but most inorganic chemists are concerned with practical improvements in currently manufactured synthetic materials.

Polymer science is a big subset of materials science for an inorganic chemist, and involves plastic materials synthesis, as well as the manufacture of COATINGS AND ADHESIVES.

I picked this up through wise geek because I am trying to work out what this is doing and if what GC said that the industrial side may dwarf the medical side it seems this guy is all over it with 20 plus nails driven already.

Just the word silicone alone is mind blowing, if M&G can re-invent silicone buckle up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $12.59K 542.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 487271 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.