SBM 0.00% 21.5¢ st barbara limited

Hey Loki - you make some good points on Simberi. Perhaps it...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hey Loki - you make some good points on Simberi. Perhaps it isn't as clear cut as I anticipated - especially if long term gold price remains at 1200 USD? I took the view that there is a lot more to add to reserves (based on exploration - and indications from ongoing study) and that gold price would push back up (but that is a risk - everywhere). They will also likely skinny up the CAPEX as well (per comments in the decks). That said - if Simberi inst in the mix for future ounces then there is even greater urgency around growth through acquisition - long life mines in stable environments that make sense in a lower price environment. Where are these mines?? I mentioned Alacer above - but with what is going on in Turkey atm its not clear that this would be a good strategy (perhaps the chair also saw that with recent selling).

Perhaps we will see Simberi sold (while it still has some upside) to save the 100 M USD CAPEX.

In the meantime I am standing by for a meaning (double digit) dividend to be announced soon. I can put that cash to good use!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $317.9K 1.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 536501 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 950207 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.