WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Inositol, DCE, and OBJ's first Integrated Product, page-4

1. 4,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    Sorry Captain, couldn't find any examples where launches were announced in advance. The first eye wand back in 2014 was launched on the 30th of September and the announcement regarding the launch was on that exact day. The magnetic booster was announced after the launch date, the magnemask was also announced after the launch dates.

Lets hope the ASX don't deem it to be 'advertising'. I have a feeling we will be hearing about bodyguard within the next 6 months. It was due for launch at the end of this year according to Jeff in the first investor call if my memory serves me correct but as can be seen by the AGM presentation that is certainly not going to happen. 2019 looks set for the bodyguard release which IMO will be rather major news for our company worthy of a re-rate, pair that with 4 new products and who knows what next year will bring. Not counting my chickens, not until I see it announced however, this company has a habit of disappointing so I eagerly await the new management to turn that around for me in 2019.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.