CTP 6.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

inp agl deal implications for ctp, page-11

1. 43 Posts.
    Im a newbie to this stock, have just bought in at sub 10cent prices. I have researched this company quite well due to current market conditions. The appointment of Mr Storey working in conjunction with Mr Ambrose will be very productive and fruitful in my opinion. The experience and knowledge these guys have is priceless.
    I am looking forward to the announcement of central's 09 strategy and drilling campaign.
    Im sure rig availabilty will not be an issue in this round of drilling due to many miners suspending drilling.
    In regards to Helium, it would be exciting if central hit first go. Apparently, Helium is a proven resource in centrals' tenements.
    In regards to oil, 10 Billion barrels potential sounds very encouraging.
    Amelius' article stating oil prices will double in 2009 sounds positive. Would be fabulous if central strike just in time when oil prices double.
    I personally believe the Coal Bed methane central has in blamore and surrounds may be the catalyst for central to announce a gas to liquids plant.
    Any whispers of a g2l plant will see huge share price appreciation. We will be talking dollars soon, not cents
    Thats what the speculator007 predicts for the speccie central petroleum. Spec007

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $8.576K 158.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 64939 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.